* What's your experience with Designing and Testing Software?
Have built a couple of solutions utilizing NUnit, after many harmonious solutions with MSTest and Sourcesafe.
* While applying Simple Design and Testing practices on your project, what challenges have/are you facing?
First, it was stopping myself from hitting F5, thenâˆšÂ¢â€šÃ‡Â¨Â¬Â¶..hahahha. No really, IâˆšÂ¢â€šÃ‡Â¨â€šÃ‘Â¢ve had challenges properly looking at TDD and thinking about the Mocking Frameworks as theyâˆšÂ¢â€šÃ‡Â¨â€šÃ‘Â¢ve applied in the past.
* What lessons have you learn with regards to designing and testing software systems?
IâˆšÂ¢â€šÃ‡Â¨â€šÃ‘Â¢ve learning that you have to start testing from day one. Write tests, code, write more tests, refactor, code, refactor, spell-check, code, code, ohhh tests,âˆšÂ¢â€šÃ‡Â¨Â¬Â¶codeâˆšÂ¢â€šÃ‡Â¨Â¬Â¶
* What do you plan to learn /explore at this conference?
I'm excited about software. I'm spending my saturday and sunday talking about Testing, Mocking Frameworks, and Quality Software.......... I'll be there to respect learn from others and reflect.
* How do you plan to contribute?
Inquiring about TDD within Academia, why not bring the students to a Question and Answer mentality. Let them understand gold-plating and software self-responsibility when theyâˆšÂ¢â€šÃ‡Â¨â€šÃ‘Â¢re building that first Java and Swing app. Spolsky was right: These Java-schools are not helping.